Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Mint Standard the dress every mom needs

You know when you fall in love with a piece of clothing.  Nothing in your closet seems to compare and you want to wear it everyday? That is Mint Standard dresses for me. I seriously need to get one for every day of the week, because I never want to take it off.

My friend Kelley wanted to create an article of clothing that was presentable enough to wear to work, but also comfortable enough to wear running errands and playing with the kids. Clothing that is both comfortable as well as fashionable! There are so many amazing features about these clothes that I just cannot stop gushing about them!

First, the fabric is similar to that of high end sports wear so it wicks sweat. Which means you are free to chase your kids in the hot summer sun and still look absolutely fabulous while you do it! It also is super stretchy and has the deepest pockets you've ever seen! Feel free to tuck anything inside them; beer, your child's toys, a subway foot long...try it, they'll fit! Plus who doesn't love a dress with pockets?!

Not convinced yet? Check out Kelley's segment on Charlotte Today and see the dress in action! I promise you will need one when you see it!

Check out Mint Standard's Website, Facebook and Instagram 

<3 Kelly

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet!! I'm so glad you like it! Love all of these pictures of you, and love that sweet Hal made it. ;) We should probably give away a dress to one of your readers. That would be fun, wouldn't it?!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...