Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, May 22, 2017

Thirty with my bestie

Guys, It's my 30th birthday week! Last night I went out with some of my best girls from Mom's group and it was a blast and the perfect way to kick off my birthday week!!




But what I REALLY wanted to do for my 30th Birthday was have a birthday cake smash with my bestie! A couple weeks ago (Right smack in between our 30th birthdays!) Joycie and I got to do just that! My sweet friend Larissa with Purple Moments Photography  Made my vision a reality and photographed the whole thing! 










Besties at 15, Besties at 30 and Besties FOREVER! 
(Be sure to stay tuned later this week for my single shots!) 

1 comment:

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...