A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, February 10, 2017

Donut Valentines and Heart Shaped Pizza

I love any chance to celebrate around here, but having a Toddler that gets so excited about anything out of the norm makes holidays even more fun!

Last Night Hallie and I made Heart Shaped Pizza for National Pizza day! She loved it and it was soooo easy! That's a win/win in my book!
To form Pepperoni hearts, I just used kitchen shears to change the circles into hearts! It was delicious!

Today Hallie and I brought a special Valentine to our Play Group Valentine Party! Each of her friends got a milk bottle with their choice of white or strawberry milk, a cute little straw and some donuts! The tag I created read: "Donut you know you're my favorite valentine?"
Feel free to print your own Donut tag!

This weekend Hallie, Daddy and I are exchanging Valentines since Daddy will be out of town next week! Hallie and I of course have a lot more Valentine fun in store though, so stay tuned!
Happy Weekend!
<3 Kelly and Hallie

1 comment:

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...