Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Valentine's Reads

We are having so much fun celebrating a Month of LOVE here at the Mock house! Each year for Valentines Day I choose a book to put in Hallie's Valentine bag, and then the weeks leading up to Valentines Day the following year, we enjoy reading them! 

(Photo by Purple Moments Photography)

Here are some of our current favorites!
1. The Day it Rained Hearts-

2.  Hug You Kiss You Love You-


3.  We Belong Together-

4.  You Are My Cupcake-

5. BabyLit- Romeo and Juliet-


(Another photo by Purple Moments, cant wait 
to share the rest with you!)

Still trying to decide which book to put in Hal's Valentine bag this year! Do you give your little's Valentine's gifts? What are you giving them? Have any more ideas of things I could give Hallie in her bag? I want to hear them!!!
PS, are you following is on INSTAGRAM @Happilyevermock ?
<3 Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...