Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, December 19, 2016

Last Minute Have To Do's

Last Minute Have To Do's

I love this song, because as much as there is to do this time of year and as CRAZY as it gets, I could NEVER skip it! It really is the best time of year! 

So, here's a few tips, thanks to Erin Condren to help things from getting to stressful! 
1. Keep everything in line with an Erin Condren Life Planner
If you know me, you know that I am a planner snob, and the Life Planner's block system keeps everything and everyone in line!

2. Make your "To Buy" lists on this Snap in "What to buy/Meal Planner" Dashboard
Check off your To Do's with these Wet Erase Markers

3. You can even make your Life Planner festive with these adorable yet useful Stickers

4. Last but not least, Forget to send someone a card? Having trouble keeping track of who you still need to buy for? Well Erin Condren has you covered with these Festive Printable Cards and Envelope Liners and Holiday Gift Checklists


Make these last few days before Christmas easy! Let Erin Condren take care of you this Holiday Season, and every one after that!
<3 Kelly 

1 comment:

  1. I so need a new planner! I'm hoping to get my blog stuff way more organized :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...