Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Hallie's Stocking 2016

Filling Hallie's Christmas Stocking is one of my favorite Christmas To Dos! It's almost more fun than picking out her BIG gifts, because it is full of fun little things that I just KNOW she will LOVE! 

Here's what's in her Stocking this year:



 

































1. Stickers 2. Frozen Coloring Pack (Dollar Spot Does it again!) 3. A Hairbrush 4. Russel Stover Santa 5. My Little Pony 6. Bath and Body Works Bath Fizz 7. Princess Hair Bows (Made my ME!) 8. Freshly Picked Moccasins (I actually have a pair of Neon Pink ones for her Stocking) 9.Turbans For Tots Bows 10. Little Stocking Co. Knee High Socks

The Moccasins, Socks and Bows are definitely my favorite buys! Be sure to check out my full reviews of Turbans For Tots and Little Stocking Co next week! But while you are waiting, RUN to their sites and grab yourself some stocking stuffers for the sweetest girl in your life! You WONT be disappointed!  


Last Day to order Turbans for Tots in time for Christmas is Friday 16th DONT MISS OUT! 
<3 Kelly 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see those hair bows! Because I didn't see Ariel or belle and along with her princess stamps and dress up clothes she got some barrettes that have princess braided Ariel and belle hair so she can pretend to be Ariel or belle. So now she has more princesses!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...