A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Hallie Interview

I saw this little kid interview floating around Facebook, and Hallie's answers we too cute not to share with the world! So here is Hallie's little interview at 2 years and almost 2 months: 


What is your name? 
Miss Hallie Anne

How old are you? 
Two

What's Your Birthday?
June 21st


How old is Mommy?
I don't know


How old is Daddy?
I don't know


What's your favorite Color
Purple, and that's your favorite color (pointing at me)


What is your favorite food? 
Cookies "tookies"


Who's your best friend?
Karley


What is your favorite show?
Mickey


What is your favorite movie? 
Tinkerbell


What is your favorite song? 
Summer

What is your favorite animal?
Puppy


What are you scared of ?
Monsters


What makes you happy? 
Books


Where is your favorite place to go? 
Summer (umm okay..) 



What do you want to be when you grow up? 
A princess


What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Play


And Daddy's?
Lay on mommy and daddies bed



What does love mean? 
I don't know (she squeels this!)



Who is your favorite person?
Daddy


What day is it today?
I don't know



I love that she is conversational now! She is just so big! I can't get over it!
<3 Kelly

PS DId you see the Fall preorder at Socklings?! It's good...real good!

4 comments:

  1. Gah. Such a cutie! I'm impressed she knows her birthdate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute! Mila wants to be a princess when she grows up too, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could go anywhere it would be summer too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could go anywhere it would be summer too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...