Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Currently July

Hello Friends and Happy Thursday! Life has been busy here at the Mock house. Here's what we have been up to!

Reading:
I really really need to get back to the Library! I have a few books on my list, but I have been just too busy! Hallie misses Storytime though. So that's definitely on my to-do list for next week! 

Watching: 
Nothing really! We actually don't have cable, So we have been watching a lot of reruns on Netflix and that's about it! It's kind of refreshing actually...but I can't say I don't miss my DVR!


Drinking: 
Coffee Coffee Coffee and more coffee! 

Eating:
We got some rain this week which made me want soup! I made my first pot of Chicken and Dumplings a little early this year!

Praying:
That all of my hard work pays off! 

Listening to:
Hallie has been requesting Disney Pandora almost every day!

Working on:

Socklings! Lots and lots of work for Socklings! But I love it! 

Looking Forward to:  
Fall! This heat is getting exhausting! 

Loving: For Mommy:
My new Erin Condren planner...most of you know I am a planner snob and this one is AMAZING! I might have spent $100. on this website...oops!


For Hallie:
I am OBSESSED with the Mellow Melon Socklings! I can't wait to get them for Hal! Pre-order ends Aug. 1st...go order now! 

What have you been up to?
<3 Kelly 

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Fall! Yes! Soup! It's never too early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That soup looks delish! Those socklings are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...