A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, July 22, 2016

Ballet

I can't believe how big Hallie has gotten, but it really hit me when we went back to ballet class this week! I dusted off her ballet shoes (last worn in April) and went to put them on her and it was like trying to fit the glass slipper on Anastasia and Drizella (that is the correct spelling btw..I was shocked!)
Anyway, I finally convinced Hallie who was sobbing to put on some moccs and promised to take her shopping for some new ballet shoes this weekend, and we headed to class.  She had a blast!



 Practicing Passe 

 Arabesque 





 Twirling








4 comments:

  1. Eek! So cute! That smile is adorable. Annabelle is taking a ballet/tap combo class this fall, and I can. not. wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super duper cute! Isn't it funny how all of a sudden they are 23 times bigger? Pops up out of nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Little girls in tutu's are sweetest!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...