A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, June 27, 2016

Oh yes, she's definitely 2

So I have a bunch of photos and updates on Hallie now that she is 2 and now that she has had her 2nd Birthday Party! But of course those are going to be much longer in depth posts and after such a crazy weekend, I figured these photos from our car ride home from Hallie's birthday party would suffice and be plenty of proof that, Oh yes, she's definitely 2! This is what I found when I opened the car door to get Hallie out:
 Somehow she found my makeup bag on top of her bag of presents.  She also somehow managed to use a color of lipstick that I use for Halloween costumes to paint her face red!
 I couldn't help laughing when I saw her! She is going to keep us on our toes this year for sure!!!

This face brightened our night for sure! Hope it does the same for your Monday!
<3 Kelly and Hallie

4 comments:

  1. LOL that is priceless.

    Also, Mabel has the same PJ's! They're too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! This was after the party right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doubles as lipstick and blush. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...