Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, June 20, 2016

Freshly Picked Saltwater and Sand

This Wednesday Freshly Picked is releasing 2 new gorgeous pairs of two toned moccasins! Salt Water and Sand and Sunshine and Sand! I was so thrilled when they reached out to us about testing out the Saltwater and Sand moccasins because Saltwater Taffy has always been our very favorite Freshly Picked color! And my friends, the people at Freshly Picked have done it again! The combination of Saltwater Taffy and sand is so gorgeous it gives me all the heart eyes!!!
                                                   
I love that they are neutral enough to match almost anything, but with a fun adorable pop of color on the bottom! They are made with the same amazing quality leather that we have come to love from Freshly Picked!
So today I am sharing with you some of the first exclusive photos of this precious combination! 





























See what I mean about the heart eye emojis? Are you as smitten with them as we are? This release is going to be exciting friends! Make sure you are following Freshly Picked on Instagram and Facebook for more photos and information on this release!
Happy Monday!
Kelly and Hallie
     

1 comment:

  1. How many pairs of FPs has she had! You could open up your own shop practically =)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...