Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Birthday Interview

Over the next few days...or maybe week...I am going to be flooding you with pictures of my cute bean because she just turned two and I am feeling nostalgic!
We had a great birthday celebration yesterday which I of course can't wait to fill you in on, but today I just had to share this adorable Birthday interview I got with her! It of course consists of a lot of wiggling and off topic chit chat, because that's what toddlers do best, but I want to remember her exactly the way she is at this very moment because she has already grown up way too fast!
Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. "Oh goodness" that was the cutest little thing!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...