Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Smart Phone Photo Dump and Catch up

I feel like I am always playing catch up around here on the blog lately! Life has just thrown a lot of curve balls lately and I am glad things are finally settling down! We are officially moved out of the house and in a mountain of boxes over at my FIL's. I am actually looking forward to hunkering down here for a while before planning another move. We both decided it's best to take our time looking for the next place and not jump on the first house that will work for our little family!

Anyway as I unpack boxes and work on getting us all back to some semblance of normalcy, I hope you enjoy a little photo catch up on Miss H! She is getting bigger by the minute! Less than 1 month before she turns 2!
 Can you believe how much she looks like a little girl and not a baby anymore!
 Cooking up some creations while Mommy packed up the real kitchen
 Splash pad fun!
 Hallie asks me to tie her blankets around her like a skirt and then exclaims "I a pincess!"

Enjoying some pizza at the arena football game! She insisted on doing it "All byself" 
 At cousin Bray's birthday party
Celebrating Mommy's birthday  
 Hanging out by the pool
 That time I locked the keys in the car at Market Street and had to wait for the locksmith to save the day.  Hallie was quite entertaining during the wait though
 Girl loves her animals!
Hope everyone is doing great and had a nice holiday weekend!
<3 Kelly and Hallie

3 comments:

  1. I feel you on the catch up! I haven't been posting nearly as much as I'd like to! Hallie is just getting so big! That doggie dress is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big! So very cute
    Take all the time you need 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! I love the one by the window where she is hugging her bunny...so sweet! XOXO Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...