Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, May 6, 2016

Outtakes and Photography Armature

Hallie and I had so much fun with Larissa and her daughter Luna this week taking Mommy and me photos! The atmosphere was so beautiful that I couldn't help snapping a few photos of my own! I am clearly just an armature, but some of them I think turned out pretty cute! Also Larissa asked if I could snap some of her with Luna for her to edit, and I was pretty proud of how they turned out!

 Beautiful besties!

 Beautiful girl!
 These 2!

 She cracks me up!!!
















 Beautiful Mommy and Daughter!

I hope all the Moms out there have a FANTASTIC mother's day! 
<3 Kelly and Hallie

5 comments:

  1. These are so good!! I love Hallie's sweet slouched dress. And that first black and white one needs to be framed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great photos!!! You will treasure those forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I love these too! Those flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...