Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mother's Day recap

We had a really nice Mother's Day despite missing Mom.  My Mother in Law was AMAZING, we celebrated with her on Saturday, which I will do a full update on tomorrow, but like I said, she was amazing!

Mother's Day morning, I woke up to Starbucks in bed from my awesome husband! Then he and Hallie ran in with flowers and a sweet card (which also held a nice gift to Gap so I can do some shopping!) Hallie was adorable and ran to me saying "These are for you Momma" then she said "Happy Mother's Day!" It totally turned my heart into goop!

 Once we were ready for the day we grabbed a quick bite to eat and then went to a new Church.  It was fun getting to meet some new people.

After Church we spent the rest of the day with my Dad, aunt, uncles, nephew sisters, my mom's best friend and my cousins. Dad made some BBQ and my aunt made some dessert.  We pulled out my mom's favorite puzzle and worked on that. It was a really sweet but low key day.

I am so fortunate to have Hallie and Christopher! They really are the BEST!
Hope all the other Mommies had a great day!
<3 Kelly

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you had a good Mothers Day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a nice weekend. I was thinking of you on Sunday. Happy belated Mother's Day to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe that sounds like a really nice mother's day. esp the morning surprises =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great mother's day. Love spending time with family!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...