A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Playing Catch Up (Easter Eggs and Crawfish Boil)

I want to thank everyone for their kind words of encouragement and support on my last post! Everyone has been so amazing and helpful during this hard time for my family and I truly feel God's presence, I am so blessed!

Before Mom's passing, I was updating everyone on our Easter weekend, working backwards as I did last year, but obviously we had a unexpected turn of events, so I thought now was the perfect time to share the rest of the highlights from our Easter weekend.

Dying Easter Eggs with Anna and Brayden:

Tongue out!






That Face!



2016 Crawfish Boil-
If you don't remember, my boss's family throws a huge crawfish boil every spring! It is always such a blast and I get to see some of the kids I taught in preschool another year older which is so fun!
Check back here to see photos from last year!
Carters Smocked Floral Top/ Carters Neon Purple Capri Leggings/
Old Navy Clear Jelly Shoes

Cleo and Hallie
Hannah and Hal




Hallie and her Sadie
She refused to carry around crawfish, so instead she carried her Little Mermaid toys!

Loves her Cleo!






And just for fun a little Crawfish Boil comparison

Tune in Monday for a fun giveaway!!!
<3 Kelly and Hallie

4 comments:

  1. It is crazy to see how much our little change from year to year. Looks like you had another fun time! Those faces Hallie makes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! Looks like so much fun and like Hallie had a blast! Did y'all dye Easter eggs in shaving cream??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures! Looks like so much fun and like Hallie had a blast! Did y'all dye Easter eggs in shaving cream??

    ReplyDelete
  4. That crawfish boil sounds like so much fun! Hallie always looks so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...