Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Mom

I want to thank everyone for their kindness and patience. The day after Easter, my Mother's condition took a turn, and just one week later Jesus called her home.  It has been such an adjustment for our family because Mom was the glue that held everything together.  We are missing her everyday.  I wish I could say more, but things are still so raw right now, so I will end with some of my favorite photos of Mom. (excuse the spacing, some of these are scanned photos)
Mom around age 2


Mom as a teenager

Mom and Dad in college
Mom's engagement photo
Mom and Dad leaving their wedding ( I wore the same going away dress at our wedding)
Wedding

Mom and my sister Melissa

Right after I was born

Easter when I was a kid. Me Mom and my sister Melissa

Mom, Nana, Papa, Me and Melissa

Our whole family after Katie was born

Our whole family at my favorite house we lived in

Mom and her first grandbaby, Matt

Wedding portrairs

Mom and Nana at my wedding

Katie's prom

Me Mom and Dad

Hallie, Nana and Christopher

Mom and I with Stella

Nana and her grandbabies

Nana and Matty

Christmas 2015

Christmas 2015

Easter brunch 2016

Our last family photo

Again I thank everyone for their kindness.
<3 Kelly

9 comments:

  1. I am so, so sorry, Kelly. My heart breaks for you. So many beautiful photos and memories to look back on. If you need to talk at all, I'm here. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet girl!! I've been thinking of you! I'm so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of thoughts and prayers. Big hug friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you my sweet girl! I'm always here for you! ALWAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you my sweet girl! I'm always here for you! ALWAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kelly, I am so sorry!! Praying for you and your whole family!! Sending love and comfort your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly I am so sorry for your loss. You have been and will continue to be in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are beautiful! You guys are still in our prayers. I can't imagine such a loss. She seemed like such a wonderful person. May her memory live on in sweet Hallie!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...