Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Hallieisms Take 5

Hallie is officially 2 months away from turning 2! I just can't get over how fast she is growing and how much she is learning!
Here are some of her recent Hallieisms that I am just loving! (Missed the first few Hallieisms, check them out here: Take 1, Take 2, Take 3, Take 4)


  • She is so amazed by the simplest things and she even adorably exclaims "Woah, it's amazing!" 

video
  • She has been telling me "You're the best Momma" and "You're my best friend Momma" It totally melts my heart...even when she says it to the dog!
  • Also if you ask her how much she loves you, she will without fail exclaim "2 times!"
  • She likes to tell people "I me, Hallie" One day we were driving home from dinner and she saw the moon out the window and started screaming "Hi moon, I me Hallie, in the carseat!" She also said the same thing to some taxidermy in a rest stop between here and Houston "Hi deers, I me Hallie, with the chocolate milk!"
  • I loved when she said "Tozy, Tozy" When she wanted to cuddle, but that has slowly turned into "I snuggie up?" 
  • Isn't it great when you hear your kids say things you say. I caught Hallie telling her doll to "Yisten!" AKA Listen...she sounded serious too! She also now says "No way!", "Later Alligator" and "Wait a second!" 
  • This is totally my fault, but girlfriend can spot Ellen DeGeneres from a mile away! We were out eating ice cream, and a commercial for the Ellen show came on and Hallie exclaims "Yook Mommy Eyen!" Then when the commercial ended she sadly said "Where Eyen go?" On the same topic of Ellen, we recently watched Finding Nemo which until a couple weeks ago Hallie called "Finding Elmo".  She had never even seen Elmo or sesame street, but a kid at playgroup had an Elmo shirt, so now she knows the difference and has corrected herself, now there is "Elmo" and "Ne-elmo" #facepalm
  • We have had some other favorite Disney moments lately: Sometimes I catch Hallie singing the Ariel song (Ah-ah-ah-Ah-ah-ah!) and of course Let it go! She walked in the other day when I was watching Project Runway and decided all of the models were wearing "Elsa dresses".  And my personal favorite, my Mother in law turned on Snow White for her, and as soon as she saw the dwarfs she said "Yook Momma, Santas!!!" Now we call it "Snow White and the 7 Santas!"
  • Whenever she makes a mess she a'la Minnie Mouse says "I a messy mess!"
  • We took her to an arena football game about a month ago and Daddy caught a football for her.  We told her it was from the mascot, Alamo and she proceeded to exclaim the whole way home "Thanks Alamo, Hallie love it!" until she finally fell asleep that is!
  • When she gets the hiccups she says she has "Hap-ups!" Any train, plane, or automobile says "Choo Choo", and she always wants to do everything "All byself!" in fact the other day I saw her leaving the room and I said "Where are you going?" and she said "The Park" then added "All byself!"
  • On a chilly night my Dad had the fireplace on and Hallie tried to blow it out! It was so sweet!
  • Recently she pulled out my yoga mat and decided she was "At a beach!" 
  • Whenever she is looking for something she puts her hand up pinky to forehead and screams "Where aaaaare yoooou???"
  • My personal favorite moment recently: We were asking her the morning before Easter who was coming the next day and she said "The Heaster Bunny!" Then she said "I gonna catch him!" Shocked I egged her on and asked,"What are you going to catch him with" and she without skipping a beat says "with a butterfly net!" We didn't even have one, so that's why the bunny brought her one for Easter...game on "Heaster Bunny"
Don't forget today is the last day to enter the Freshly Picked Giveaway!
<3 Kelly

9 comments:

  1. Snow White and the 7 Santas! That's hilarious, I actually laughed out loud at that one. She speaks so well, you can tell she is super smart and you'really a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg these are so cute! I love her telling the moon, I me Hallie. They get funnier and funnier. I love hearing Olivia talk to Emma the same way I do. But it makes me realize I need to be careful or someone is going to repeat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg these are so cute! I love her telling the moon, I me Hallie. They get funnier and funnier. I love hearing Olivia talk to Emma the same way I do. But it makes me realize I need to be careful or someone is going to repeat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute! "I snuggie up" is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are so cute! I like the elmo and ne-elmo. Aria says Nebo. Or did last time we watched it ages ago. And I snuggie up. I die =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just so sweet. Girl in about 5 years (maybe less) you will be SO happy you documented all of these little things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! I can't believe I missed this post!! So cute. Totally made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her "I snuggie up." Love love love!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...