Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, March 10, 2016

M&M Blondies


These were some of the very best Blondies I have ever tasted, and I knew when I was done eating them that I would HAVE to share the recipe with my readers!

INGREDIENTS:
1/2 C Unsalted Butter
2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar
2 eggs
1 ts Salt
1 ts vanilla
2 ts baking powder
2 Cups of flour sifted
1 Package of M&M 11.4 oz bag

Steps:
1. Cream the butter and brown sugar together
2. Add eggs, Salt and Vanilla and mix until well blended
3. Slowly Add the baking powder and sifted flour until batter is smooth
4. Stir in 1/2 of the bag of M&M candies by hand so that you don't break them
5. Pour batter into a greased 9x13 baking dish then add the rest of the bag placing them on top of the batter. (I didn't use the entire rest of the bag...I had a small handful left over which I shared with Hallie) Also the batter will rise in the oven so don't worry if it doesn't look too full,
6. Bake at 350 for 24 minutes.  It will look undone when you pull it out of the oven, but will set as it cools.
Once they are completely cool, cut them into bars of your desired size and share...or not!

<3 Kelly
PS this is the last day to enter the giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. I made something similar a couple of years ago and it also had broken up Reese Eggs inside. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMmm we LOVE blondies around here. Those spring M&M's make them so fun and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Easter m&ms!! Perfect spring treat!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...