Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patty's Day

Happy St. Patty's Day from Hallie Anne!

We made sure to wear green today and yesterday for our playgroup party.  Actually I washed Hallie's outfit last night so she could wear it again today! When I started to get her dressed this morning, girlfriend starting crying saying "No shirt! Wore already!" In case there was any doubt in my mind that she is a girly girl, that was all cleared up this morning! How dare she be caught wearing the same outfit 2 days in a row! Luckily I was able to convince her to wear it again if she got to wear her new Freshly Picked Moccs with them! ALL GIRL!

Also here is a side by side comparison St. Patrick's day last year, and now this year! She is getting HUGE!

What are you doing to celebrate?!
<3 Kelly and Hallie

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness she has grown so much. Love that green gingham top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure has grown!!! My goodness. Such a sweetie. :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that top and Hallie's cute little pony tail!! She's seriously so so so so cute... and YES, totally a girlie girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...