A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Hallie's Favorite Easter Reads

Every night Hallie and I curl up with a couple books before prayer and bed, and each holiday is another excuse for us to hit up the bookstore or library for some fun themed reading! Today I thought I would share with you all of the fun books we have been reading in preparation for Easter on Sunday:

We have also been really into our Bible Stories for girls

It's really the most peaceful time of day, when we curl up to read!
What books have you and your kiddos been reading?
<3 Kelly and Hallie

2 comments:

  1. cute list! i need to get one of these books for violet's basket. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...