Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentines Weekend

Happy Monday Friends! I hope you are spending the day in your pajamas like me and Hallie are! After a fun Valentine's weekend it is nice to have the day off!
Hallie and I were spoiled by Daddy on Friday! She got a big bear balloon which she just LOVED running around and dancing with! I got these gorgeous flowers! On Saturday Hal and I had a birthday party to go to.  Then we had a fun dinner out with Tia Joyce.  When we got home we snuggled up with a movie (Tangled) and Oreo Popcorn until Daddy got home!

On Sunday Hallie and Daddy woke up to their last hearts (each day I added a new reason why I loved them to their door for them to find, Thanks Beth @ http://www.ourprettylittlegirls.com/ for that idea!.  Then the 3 of of went to breakfast before Daddy had to work! Hallie and I went to my parents for the day where she was spoiled by them and her aunties! After that we went to Church with Daddy and Hallie's Pop.  After Church we ordered dinner in and Hallie and Daddy opened Valentines from Mommy. Hallie got a book, sparkle heart shaped crayons and new silverware which she used to heat dinner! It really was a great weekend! 
How did you spend your Valentine's Weekend?
<3 Kelly and Hallie

4 comments:

  1. Cute! popcorn sounds good. Love the silverware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Valentine's! Glad you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are gorgeous! Daddy did great!! I love your sweet little hearts too!! So perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you did the Valentine hearts! Love it! Such a fun tradition. It looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...