Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, February 29, 2016

King Size Part 2

Happy Monday! If you read up last week you know that we were picking up our new bedding this weekend and I am so excited to share the reveal! We still have to pick up the matching shams and maybe a few fun pillows, so for now, I just used the ones from out old bedding.  I did pick up these new sheets from target though! I really love the look! After much debate we decided on:
The Metallic Tuck Chambray
Also please ignore the no headboard! We are planning on building one as soon as we get into our new house...whenever that is, so for now it's #dormliving


 It is super soft and cozy and I absolutely LOVE the color! We have spent most of the weekend snuggled in bed too since little miss was diagnosed with a double ear infection and croup on Friday! We are still on the mend!


Hope everyone else had a great weekend! If you need us, we will be snuggled in right here!
<3 Kelly and Hallie

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that color!! We're in the market for a new bed. When we upgraded to a king after we got married, we were more focused on a comfy mattress than a pretty bed. We have a boring Ikea Malm bed and I'm over it. I want something with a nice headboard. Poor Hallie - hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in the market for new bedding too. Been looking for awhile but nothing has me sold quite yet. We've had a week of sicklies too! Hope yall are doing much better today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and those sheets look perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay good pick! She's oh so cute sleeping but man double ear and croup? awful waffle. I hope she feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! The color is perfect for spring!!! Hope Sweet girl is feeling better soon! Ear infections are the worst!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...