Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Hallieisms Take 4

Thanks friends for all of the birthday wishes for Christopher! He had a great day!

Today I am sharing with you more of Hallie's Hallieisms! If you missed the first few posts you can check them out here: Take 1, Take 2, Take 3.

  • I have OFFICIALLY lost count of her words and phrases! She has a new one EVERY day, sometimes 2 or 3! Some new ones: "I scared" (when she hears a loud noise), she knows all of the characters on Mickey now and can say all of their names (Pluto is Toto though! Wrong movie kid!), "Shhh!", "I don't know!", If she can't find something, she'll say "Where go?" and "There it is!"- when she finds something, 
  • She will stand on the arm of the couch (if she falls there is an ottoman to catch her, but we still have to be extra careful because this kid is a daredevil!) and scream "Ready, Set, Go!" then jump onto the couch.  Then she gets up and exclaims "Tada!" - I have NO idea where she got that! Actually she ends a lot of cute things she does by saying "Tada!" 
  • Sometimes she will call me "Honey" which totally beats her calling me by my actual name...it's actually really cute! Then when she wants me (or anyone else) to hold her she will say "I hold you!" It kind of reminds me of those "Most interesting man in the world" ads... "You don't hold her, she holds you!"
  • She finally is getting more affectionate which I am totally eating up! She finally started saying "Love you!" which completely melts my heart! Also if she wants to snuggle with you she will ask "Tozy Tozy"- which I have found means "Cozy Cozy!" It is so adorable! Sometimes she will drag a pillow and a blanket in and ask me "Tozy Tozy?"
  • If you ask her what she wants for dinner her 3 responses are always "Avotado", "Steak"(which is any meat except chicken...) or "Pasta" She's too funny! She also likes to "Cheers!" our drinks.  And if there is ketchup or salsa on the table she has to "Dip it!" 
  • She is still obsessed with Stella and always asks her "What doing?" She still likes to boss her around and tell her "Outside!" and sometimes she will make her play food in her kitchen and give it to her saying: "Here go kid"- lol I definitely call her "kid" too much!
  • We are REALLY working on sharing! But sometimes she will take things away from us or her friends and exclaim "Minez!!!" I always tell her she is not a meme!!!  And if someone takes something from her, girl will hold a grudge!! She was playing at her friend Bowen's ("Bone-in") house and he took a toy from her and his mom made him say sorry.  This kid WILL NOT get over it! She will think about him and say "Bone-in say sorry!" I keep telling her, "He's a nice friend hoping that will stick because he is like the sweetest kid ever! ! God help us when she has a boyfriend break up with her one day!
  • Hallie still LOVES animals! She is so good with saying their names and sounds! She knows: Cat (kitten), Dog (Puppy), Bird, Turtle, Frog, Chicken, Rooster, Duck, Turkey, Goat, Sheep (lamb), Pig, Cow, Horse (pony), Elephant, Monkey, Lion, Tiger, Snake, Fish, Rabbit (Bunny) Camel, Bear, Giraffe, and the sounds associated with each! In fact I am probably forgetting some..its something she is fascinated with! She also will sometimes come up to me and say "Kitty Kiss?" and rub her head on me and say "Meow!" it is too funny! 
  • Girl has gotten in quite some trouble with crayons lately. She is learning that she can only color on paper, and has gotten in trouble for coloring: The wall, her play kitchen stuff, her books, her clothes, the floor, etc.  Though one I had to try SO HARD not to laugh at was the other night when I was cooking dinner.  She said "Paint nails!" I said "That's right, Mommy painted your nails" (because we had recently done toenail polish) and she said "No Hallie Paint nails" and came up to me and showed off her fingernails which she had colored with black crayon! I had to keep myself from giggling as I cleaned her nails and explain to her that we only color on paper...for the 20th time!! 
  • She always wants to go outside and look for "Bunny's" "The Moon" or "The sun" Like as soon as Daddy walks in the door she grabs his hand and says "Outside!!!" Too sweet!
She is just a little sponge learning so much and growing so fast! I don't want to forget a minute of it! 

Hope everyone is having a great week! Don't forget to enter our giveaway! It ends tonight at MIDNIGHT!!!

<3 Kelly and Hallie

3 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! Lily use to call me "babe" from hearing my husband & I interact. They pick up on everything for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Honey :) that is a good one. Hooray for pasta too, girlfriend is smart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting so big!!! I feel like I've been out of the blog reading loop lately with the new year and now she's all grown up!
    I call Chris Pherty as his nickname or whatever, and it is so funny when Aria says it. It's been a while since she did that. I thought it was hilar. Chris not so much.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...