Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, February 26, 2016

5+1 on Friday

Happy Friday Friends! I am so glad the weekend is here! It's one of those best kinds with very little to do! I am picking up our new bedding so that will be fun! Make sure to check back Monday to see which one we chose!

On to our 5 photos from the week:

1.
This cute Princess before the Princess party over the weekend!
2.
Just LOUNGING on Stella
3.
Fell asleep after an afternoon at the park with her Daddy!
4.
Just Making a necklace! 
5.
Poor sicky baby. Up with a fever at 3am Thursday Morning.  A mixture of teething a little cold.  On to the doctor today!

Ready for my Plus 1?
Remember the adorable Valentine Dress that Hallie rocked this year?
Well the shop owner Aryka just informed me that she has the CUTEST Easter dress in her shop! I would love to snatch it up, but we JUST bought Hallie's Easter dress! Somebody please buy this dress and send me lots of pictures! It's really the cutest! Go check it out here, and tell her Kelly sent you!

Have a happy weekend!!
<3 Kelly

4 comments:

  1. aww she is such a cutie! have a great weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! Love the sleeping one. Sleeping babes are my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those dresses are just absolutely precious!!

    I can't wait to see which bedding you picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those dresses, so cute! I hope Hallie is feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...