Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

11 years

Today marks 11 years that Christopher and I have been together! Partly it's hard to believe it's been that long, but I also feel like he's been there for everything.  In so many ways we have grown up together.  We met so young and have stayed together through the many struggles and triumphs of becoming adults.  Finishing school, job changes, losing loved ones, buying a home, getting married, and the birth of our daughter, we've seen each other through thick and thin.


Today I want to thank my sweet husband for being a great friend, boyfriend, husband, and father to Hallie! She adores you and of course is JUST like you! You are always my rock and I love you so much! Here are to many more tenths! 
<3 Kelly

4 comments:

  1. So fun to look back on 11 years. Congrats on being together for 11 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 years - wow! Doesn't it feel like they went by in a blink? Tim and I are going on 10. You guys are adorable. Happy dating anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Love it. :). The pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww!! 11 years!! Love the younger pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...