Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People

That I will never have the answer to and will never understand.  Once again my heart aches for a dear friend. A friend who has been on a rough journey.  I do know that the journey is not yet done for you. God has a plan for you though it may be hard to see right now.  I love you and know that God is looking over you and your family right now. I know nothing I say, or that anyone says can make you feel better today, but know that I am here to talk if you need me.  

So today's post is for those going through a tough time. I hope these words are comforting:

Matthew 5:4 


“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.










Proverbs 3:5 


Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.







2 Corinthians 1:3-4 


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God







<3 Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Hugs and prayers. Such a great way to encourage Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet and I love you so much. Thank you for always being there for me and for the constant prayers. Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such perfect reminders of comfort, thank you for sharing!! Praying for comfort!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...