Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Etsy Wish List

I think everyone I know has an Amazon Wish list.  I myself have one.  But If I had my way, I would totally make my Etsy Wishlist accessible to anyone interested in purchasing me a gift because I am a sucker for homemade personalized items! Here are some of my favorites!

 1. Personalized Stationary from Curio Press- I bought some for my Dad for Christmas and was super jealous! Too bad I couldn't pull a last minute switcharoo because they were monogramed with his initials! Ha!
2. Gilmore Girls Pencil Set from Life is Rosier-  Any Gilmore Girls fan would love this set, and I think it would go perfect with that stationary!
3. Let's Cuddle Pillow from Parris Chic Boutique- I think this pillow would go great on this chair that I am buying for myself!
4. This Throw From Pam E Decor- Which would also go nicely on that chair!
5. British Tea Towel from Victoria Eggs- I love anything British, we honeymooned in England, so our kitchen and Living Room have kind of a British feel

6. Mommy and Me Scarfs from Coral and Poppy- This color and pattern is too cute and would match anything!
7. Donut Tank from Plum USA- Really anything Donut! I love donuts!
8. Dessert Plate from Ceraminic- It matches our kitchen AMAZINGLY and I love having mismatched dessert plates!
9. Donut and Coffee Tea Towel From Kakabaka- I know I talked about this one yesterday but it might be of my faves! Too too cute and tea towels are kind of my latest obsession!
10. Boot socks from Eye Candie Plus-  Got to have a great pair of boot socks with great boots, and my new Michael Kors boots Christopher ordered me for Christmas should be here this week!
11. Sassy Coffee mug from Joyful Moose-  Oh this is so me! Definitely bring on ALL the coffee!
12. Donut mug from Brush and Bow- Again with the donuts and coffee!
13. Milk and Cookie tea Towel deom Kakabaka- Another I shared yesterday but what can I say, it is just too cute!

What's on your Etsy Wish List?
<3 Kelly

4 comments:

  1. I want everything from Etsy! People make and sell the cutest things! Great list... I especially love the donut mug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, my etsy list would be crazy... there are so many amazing talented people out there!! I'm just in awe of what they come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these, especially the donut tank. I'm ready for warmer weather already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I can definitely relate! Etsy takes entirely too much money from me, but it's so worth it. Everything on this list is so adorable and it's given me some great gifting ideas for a couple of my friends and coworkers. Thanks for posting!

    Lindsey @ Nosto

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...