Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, January 11, 2016

Cookie Exchange Christmas Party

Hi friends and happy Monday! I know Christmas is long gone (bring on all the crying face emojis) but with all the chaos the holiday's bring, I never did get to share how our Mom's group celebrated!

For our Playgroup friends we had a Secret Santa, and then the Mom's had a really fun cookie exchange.  Each mom made/brought some yummy baked good to share with everyone and we had boxes for everyone to take home their favorites!

The kids (and some moms) came in their PJs and there was cookie decorating for the kids and a coffee/hot cocoa bar for the Moms! A good time was for sure had by all!


I couldn't decide on a cookie to share so I made 3 kinds, my famous Linzer cookies, Chocolate snowballs and Reindeer Gingerbread!




Our adorable host even had Santa hats for all the kids! (Guess who's kid refused to wear it!?)






A great time was had by all! Can't wait to celebrate with these ladies and babes next year!

<3 Kelly and Hallie

3 comments:

  1. So much fun. I love that you did the party in their pj's too. I would've totally worn mine :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had snowballs for the first time this year and OMG they were so good!! You'll have to share your recipe this year!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...