Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, January 15, 2016

5 photos on friday

Hi friends! I am so happy that it is Friday again! This week seemed long! I am looking forward to some laziness this weekend! We've had a busy week! Hope everyone else had a great one! Enjoy some of our photos from the week and have a great weekend!

1.) If the crown fits!
2.) Little Mommy
3.) Hallie has mastered her Selfie Face!
 4.) In case you missed it, I talked all about this dollhouse and how special it is!

5.) Also in case you missed it Hallie started ballet class this week!

<3 Kelly and Hallie


4 comments:

  1. So cute! Hallie's selfie face made me smile - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She loves baby dolls so much! And I bet ballet is the best. We almost did it this year with a few of her friends - but with a newborn on the way, I didn't want to commit to too much. Littles in ballet outfits are the cutest things ever!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...