A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Trimming the Tree

We trimmed our Tree over Thanksgiving Break and Hallie is in love! She likes to walk up to the tree with her hands behind her back and sniff it! Apparently even artificial trees smell good to her! I can't believe how good she has been about having her hands behind her back when she walks near the tree! I am thankful not to have to put a baby gate around it! That being said we definitely still have one around the fireplace....


I just love this time of year, and I think Hallie is a jolly little elf just like her Momma! She gets so excited when she sees anything Christmasy or hears Christmas music! She exclaims "Ho Ho Ho!" Anyway, I hope you enjoy our decorating photos!




"Helping" Untangle Lights!







First Christmas Ornament!
Peek-a-boo!




All Done!
Finished Product! 
The Mantle
The stockings my sweet Mother in Law made for us!



By the way, about 1 1/2 days later, all of the lights burned out and I had to restring the tree....Happy Holidays!

<3 Kelly

6 comments:

  1. So fun I love that you let her really get involved too. The 3rd light picture turned out SO good! Good job on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww so much fun! we have to finish decorating our tree! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallie sniffing the tree is hilarious!! Love the ones of her playing with the Christmas lights!! Love your stockings too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute shots of Hallie with the tree! Mila was much less interested in the tree this year, but we haven't decorated it yet. Hopefully she'll enjoy it more once her Disney ornaments are on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahaha at that last bit. I friggin hate lights, and love them. I just wish they would cooperate. I love that she sniffs the tree. And that is great that she has been good around it. We've had good timing with Aria's ages each Christmas...two of them she wasn't walking yet so she really left it alone, then the next year she was old enough to listen. Naturally when her buddy came over for a visit he was like omg I must destroy! ha. They should have fun with their tree this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures of her with the Christmas lights. Seems like you guys had so much fun. We have a fake tree too and I do miss the smell of a real one. But that's the only thing I miss!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...