A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Adventures of Jovie

We have joined the Elf on the Shelf craze! Hallie's Memi got her one for Christmas last year, and we named her Jovie and tucked her away until we unpacked the tree this year! Since then she has been having so much fun! At first I wasn't sure if Hallie would understand yet and get excited to find her everyday, but she totally does! If I say: "Want to go find Jovie?" she jumps up and grabs my hand to set off to look for her! Here are some spots Jovie has been so far:
The first day Jovie came, she went straight to Hallie's room! She wanted to say good morning as soon as Hallie woke up!
She's made a cozy sleeping bag out of Hallie's stocking!
Jovie LOVES to dance the Nutcracker!
She has reminded us of the true meaning of Christmas
One morning, we found her just "Hanging out" 
Here she is just peeking from behind our Faith mantle piece 
This day she was getting ready for a date with Buddy, Cleo and Sadie's elf! In case you didn't know, they are an item!
This day she brought Hot Cocoa
She reminded us that Believing is seeing and not the other way around!
This day she brought Hallie new Christmas Pjs! 
And today she left Hallie a message on the fridge!

Hallie almost ALWAYS giggles when she finds her and exclaims "Silly Jovie!" It's the cutest! 
We can't wait to see what fun she has in store for us the rest of the month! What have your elves been up to?

<3 Kelly

3 comments:

  1. So cute. I bet the elf is a lot of fun with a little kiddo. Less pressure to be crazy. Haha ha! I will say that once Marissa was able to read really well the elf stuff became a lot more fun. I love that you started this tradition with her so soon though. Such great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! I figured this year Olivia was too little, but seems like she wouldn't be! I also am worried I'd forget to move the elf and get in trouble - haha.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...