Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Shop Small Kids Accessories

Yesterday Best Dressed Babes and I shared our favorite small shops for Kids Apparel! And what would a cute outfit be without some wonderful accessories! So today I am sharing my favorite small shops for accessories and urging you to link up with us and to shop small on November 28th!

Freshly Picked
Surprise Surprise! My Very fave accessories shop is Freshly Picked! Hallie SERIOUSLY refuses to wear any other shoe! The quality is amazing and the people behind the company are twice as amazing!


Also, if you are thinking about making a holiday purchase from Freshly Picked, don't miss their Black Tuesday Sale, November 24th 10am
Turbans For Tots
This shop makes turbans, headbands bows and more for babes and I couldn't wait to try them out after all of the amazing things I have heard about the brand! I ordered Hal a Christmas Candy Cane striped bow and a cute denim one and I am chomping at the bit for them to arrive!!

Think Pink Bows
I purchased a few items from this shop for Hal's birthday and was SUPER impressed by the shop owner and the quality of the items! This little gold crown perfectly completed Hal's princess ensemble!


Coral and Poppy
Hallie and I were gifted these adorable matching Mommy and Me scarves from this shop and I will for sure be back to make some purchases! Hallie LOVES wearing her scarf too! She walks around with it on and pretends like she is going out for shopping! It's insanely cute!

I have my eye on these adorable Christmas scarves!

So what are your favorite kids accessory shops! Link up with us and let us know!
Happy Shopping!
<3 Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...