Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

What We Wore Wednesday

One of the reasons I LOVE having a little girl is that I can put together cute matching outfits! When we were gifted these adorable Mommy and Me scarves from a dear friend in our playgroup, I couldn't wait to put together matching ensembles!


Baby: Chambray Shirt/Leggings/Scarf/Moccasins
Mommy: Chambray Shirt (Last season gap similar here) /Jeans/Scarf 

And of course I am going to bore you with more pictures of little Miss


Do you ever match your little?
<3 Kelly

6 comments:

  1. So so precious! Love the Mommy and Me scarves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!! You girls are so CUTE in your matching outfits!! Love the picture of her with her baby dolls too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks absolutely perfect in that little scarf!!! I love that you made an outfit out of the gift! So fun. Pretty sure I've never done that with Aria. I'll have to give it a try one day. Before she thinks it is like totally lame mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, I love that floral pattern too!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...