Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, October 23, 2015

Videos

There is only so much sweetness a picture can capture! Today I thought I would share some of my recent favorite videos of little Hal! I have been wanting to do it for a while and FINALLY got the chance to upload them to Youtube so you too can hear her sweet little voice!! Enjoy!


"Here You Go and Elephant Sounds"
"Peek-a-boo Hard Hat"


"Little Mommy"

                                        

"A few more animal sounds" 
                                                                                                                                                                                                            
<3 Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Great post dear! Have a wonderful weekend:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...