Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Random facts on Tuesday

Thanks to everyone who linked up with us yesterday! Please come back and join in on the fun again next Monday!
Today I am feeling a bit under the weather, so I thought a quick easy post was in order! Here are 10 little known facts about me:

1.) The most expensive thing I have ever purchased wasn't for me...it was Christopher's wedding ring.

2.) Interesting fact about those wedding rings...my band fits perfectly inside of his.

3.) I have a lot of pet peeves (I get annoyed kind of easily) but one of my biggest is when people mispronounce Hallie's name...it's short for Hallelujah so it rhymes with "Sally"

4.) I never learned how to ride a bike

5.) I have extreme anxiety about talking on the phone with people I don't know...it's gotten a little better as I've aged and had to make more appointments, but if Christopher is home and we are ordering take-out...he's doing the calling or I will do it online!

6.) I would love to own a bakery that specializes in cookies

7.) I never owned pets growing up, so Stella is my first and only Pet
8.) Hallie was almost named either Bridget or Charlotte, but I changed my mind as soon as we found out she was a girl...neither name felt right

9.)  I don't really like fruit...there are a few exceptions...I do like pineapple and most fruits as long as they are baked, but you will never catch me biting into an apple...

10.) My Dad works for the Boy Scouts of America, and I have never been camping in a tent...ever!

What are some little known facts about yourself?
<3 Kelly

11 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better. Love reading post like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! Love learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name Hallie! It was the name of my dog because she came from a town with that name. We called her HayHay most of the time. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You aren't really missing anything about tent living! Sorry you are under the weather! Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh owning a little bake shop would be fabulous. Do you enjoy baking or just enjoy the idea of owning a little cookie shop? I would love to own a little cafe, I think that would be super fun.
    Lol I love that you are honest about being annoyed easily. I am too. ha! I have a ton of pet peeves too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont know how to ride a bike either!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to have a cookie bakery too!! That's so cool that your rings for inside of each other's! LOL about the Boy Scout camp thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that wedding band shot that is so sweet. Hope your feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better! I love that your wedding band fits perfectly inside Christopher's - how cool! My mind is blown that people mispronounce Hallie. Do they pronounce it like Haley instead? I kind of thought Hallie (rhyming with Sally) was a given. I don't necessarily have phone anxiety but I hate talking on the phone to people I don't know. I avoid it at all costs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read Hallie and knew exactly how to say it, I LOVE that name!! It reminds me of parent trap cause one of their names is Hallie :) My name is Candace and I've gotten some weird pronunciations, Candle, Cadence, etc. I've never had a pet either! Our landlord wont allow dogs but the second we move I want one! Your little pup is SO cute!!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are feeling better this week! That is so neat that your ring fits perfectly inside of your husband's! And same as you, our chocolate lab is my first pet {besides goldfish when I was little}.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...