A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Fall Bucket List Check In

I can't believe how Fall is flying by! Before you know it we will be "Decking them Halls and all that stuff"(Excuse my Peanuts reference!) Anyway since Halloween is this weekend and in my mind Fall is wrapping up and Christmas carols are turning on! (Okay who am I kidding the Christmas carols have been on for a while now!) I thought now was as good a time as any to do our first Fall Bucket List check in! 

Visit the Pumpkin Patch 
We already went once with out buddy Kaysan from Playgroup, but weather permitted will be going again on Friday! 

Go to the Balloon Festival 

Paint Pumpkins
We have yet to carve one, but hopefully will get to that this weekend! We have done our share of pumpkin painting

Watch It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
Remember, even Puppy dressed for the occasion though Hallie wouldn't keep the hat on!

 Read a Thriller
I am actually on my 2nd and it's even better than the first!
I read this earlier in the month...it was pretty good...maybe a 3 1/2 or 4 
I am currently reading this and it is "Gone Girl" good I am hanging on every word and don't ever want to put it down!


Make Soup
We have more soup on the way, but we have indulged in a few...my favorite of course beer cheese!

Playgroup Crafts
More to come of course! We were supposed to do one yesterday, and got sidetracked letting the kids play outside since it was such a nice day! But we did make Pumpkin Spice Playdough!


Bake Cookies
I have definitely done my share of that! Here have been my 2 faves this year, Oatmeal raisin and Monster sugar cookies... though I have also made some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip!


Decorate for Fall
Or really just Halloween...pretty soon the tree goes up! I know, I know! I am crazy!








Only 3 more things left on our list!! What have y'all been up to?!
<3 Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Your Mickey pumpkin is darling! My daughter adores the Peanuts gang, we are happily awaiting the new movie. Great job on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watched It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and Mila is obsessed! I think we've watched it every day since it aired last week. Good thing we DVRed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!!! Love your painted pumpkin. And carols already?! You cray, girl! In a very sweet way of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you girls have been busy!! Your painted (and all your decor!) pumpkins look SO GOOD!!!!! You have all the skills! I love the cat one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done so good. We would've almost had our list finished if the weather hadn't been so stinky :(.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent progress on your list! So pretty much just two left and all of November left to do it?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...