Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Bubble Bath Paint

Yesterday I shared that over the weekend Hallie had her very first Bubble Bath painting experience! The recipe was SOOO easy I just HAD to share it! 

Ingredients
Your favorite clear tear free soap (1 Cup)
4 TBS Corn Starch
Food Coloring

In a bowl Mix together the soap and cornstarch.  Next separate mixture into small Tupperware for easy storage. (One for each color) Drop only a couple drops of food coloring into each container and mix well!
I made 2 colors! Slime Green and Purple People Eater Purple

Spoon a drop of each color onto a color pallet and hand the kids a paint brush and let them paint the bathtub walls, their toys, themselves! It was easy to clean up and didn't stain with only a few drops of food coloring!
Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! We will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is full of the sass =) Fun idea! Aria loves her bath crayons but man are they messy. The tub is rainbow for days afterwards. I mean I could clean it...but nah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture!!! The best ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...