Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Mad About Plaid baby Edition


I just love a little plaid in my wardrobe come Fall! We are FINALLY starting to see a little cold front off in the distance and it has me scouring the internet for Mother/Daughter plaid! Here's what I have come up for for little peanut!
1. Red Plaid Carters Top
2.Gray Plaid Baby Gap Dress
3. Timber Freshly Picked Moccassins
4. Burberry Baby Dress
5. Carter Plaid Top with Sparkle Leggings
6.  Baby Gap Plaid Dress
7. Baby Gap Plaid Headband

What are your favorite Plaid finds?
<3 Kelly

7 comments:

  1. That burberry dress makes me want to have a little girl. Brickyard Buffalo has a cute plaid top for like $15 right now. I'm on the lookout for a plaid dress that doesn't make me look like a school girl or a boxy lumberjack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those plaid outfits are too cute!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at target the other day and saw a "Burberry" type plaid rolling pin and at took all my power to not buy it.

    'Tis Our Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why does that Burberry dress have to be so expensive??? It is so, so cute and I want it badly! Cute picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would take several of everything. I absolutely adore the plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many cute fall things for the little ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute picks! i love the baby gap plaid dress xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...