Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hocus Pocus

Nothing screams Halloween season like watching Hocus Pocus! It was always one of my favorite Halloween movies, so I was thrilled when I came across this Etsy Shop, Vanilla Bean Baby and this adorable Halloween T-shirt for Hallie! 
T-shirt and leggings- Vanilla Bean Baby/ Ebony Moccasins- Freshly Picked
 The seller, Natalie was so sweet and easy to work with, and her product came immaculately shipped in these cute little Vanilla Bean bags!

The T-shirt is so soft, and Hallie couldn't stop staring at the sparkles on the adorable little kitty! I also love how Natalie gives the option of cuffed and not cuffed sleeves! We chose cuffed and we got so many compliments on the shirt, often for that reason! 
                                   
The leggings are equally as soft, and come with the little "Vanilla Bean Baby" logo on the back!
All in all I give this shop 2 thumbs up and highly recommend that you check out all of the cute Fall and Halloween items in her shop! Take it from Hallie, this shop rocks!





 We just LOVE Vanilla Bean Baby, and will definitely be making more purchases in the future!
<3 Kelly

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love seasonal wear! I gotta get Elin in some of her's soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She totally put a spell on me in that sweet little outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. That whole outfit is just the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...