A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hallie Anne 15 month photos

Can you believe my baby girl is 15 months old already? Because I can't...not even a little bit!
This morning we were thrilled to have a little 15 month photo shoot with Purple Moments Photography! Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do!
I HAD to get a couple in Hallie's favorite PJs, with her favorite Puppy, favorite blanket and favorite book! I am so glad I did too! 
 Puppy PJS

 Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
<3 Kelly


5 comments:

  1. This came out so good! I especially love the ones of her in her jammies, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmigoodness!!!!! I love these!!!!! Her bright eyes are my favorite!!! Her little outfit is perfect with the board too!! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the cutest! I love her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!! She is the cutest little thing! Love the pj pics... such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit and that ponytail and she has a few teeth as Olivia did at that point! :) Olivia eventually got more teeth.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...