Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

First Haircut

Hallie got her first haircut over the weekend! Being a girl, I wanted to leave her length, but she had 2 pieces that were WAY longer than the rest of her hair! One made her look like she had a mullet, and the other kept getting in her eyes every time I had her hair down!

I brought my cousin Anna with me to help distract Hallie.  Halfway through she kindly surrendered her phone for Hallie to watch an episode of Mickey Mouse so that she would be less wiggly.

And stop combing her hair while my friend Victoria tried to cut it!






All things considered she did a great job and never had a melt down which in all honesty is what I was expecting.  
Looking forward to her next one!
<3 Kelly 

4 comments:

  1. Aww, what a good job she did! Looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, first hair cut!! One of my FAVORITE milestones (I blame the hairstylist in me, ha ha!) How fun!! Of course Hallie did so good! She's such a sweet heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Emily is 4 and still hasn't had an official haircut lol. I am guessing it is the curls although I have snipped the little mullet like point in the back once. She did so good and is growing up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I still haven't done it yet. It's just so hard to cut off any lengthy. But her ends are all ratty and she could use a cut.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...