A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, September 14, 2015

Fall Favorites in the Kitchen

Hi there and Happy Monday! This weekend was primarily spent on the couch watching too much Netflix and consuming too much chocolate chip cookie dough! We did squeeze in time with both sets of family's though, and Hallie got to see all 4 of her grandparents which was lucky!

With all the Fall shows starting, the lovely Fall weather we WERE having here in Big D (COME ON FALL!!!!), and the neat Fall activities we have scheduled for this coming week/weekend, I was inspired to share some of my favorite Fall recipes and products!

Fave Products:
Bath and Body Works Candles
All of the Fall scents at Bath and Body Works are scrumptious, but this Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin might be my absolute favorite!
Kitchen Towels
Love these cute Acorn Towels from Crate and Barrel.... You know, the cute decorative...if you wipe anything except your hands with those I am going to shoot eye daggers at you towels (Anyone with me ladies?) 
Fave Meals:

EASY Roasted Chicken
Has anyone else tried these Campbell's sauces? This Classic Roasted Chicken is my favorite! It takes like 5 minutes of prep and you just throw it in a casserole dish to bake! It's delicious too! 
Fall Soups:
Cookies
I hope you enjoyed the look into my Fall kitchen! We have already made some of these delicious recipes this year, and won't quit until we make them all....most likely several times! 

Stay tuned for some more of our favorite recipes and products! 

<3 Kelly 



6 comments:

  1. I LOVE B&BW candles! They are my absolute favorite! I need to stock up on some fall scents ASAP. We've tried those Campbell's sauces and they are so good! There's a Moroccan one that's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm i want those cookies! cute tea towel :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me with the cookies until you got to the raisins! I draw the line at raisins. Unless they are covered in chocolate, for some reason covered in cookie just doesn't count in my book. Maybe chocolate covered raisins in the cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hanging until to September 21st to bring around my fall stuff but I'm loving the BBW candles!! And their soaps too even. And those cookies--- yummo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never even heard of those sauces! I'll have to look for them. Those cookies look pretty great too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your chicken and dumpling soup looks so good!! Haha, we have kitchen towels for cleaning and then seasonal ones that no one is allowed to touch ever and then they get washed, ironed and put back for the next season :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...