Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Fall Bucket List

Good morning friends! The temperature in Big D has finally started dropping and it's got me drinking PSL's and burning pumpkin scented candles this morning! I thought today would be better than any to share my Fall bucket list with you!
The Balloon Festival is around the corner, and one of my favorite Fall activities here in my home town! I remember taking Hallie as a teeny infant last year, but this year should be really fun! 

And some of you may remember that on the night before Thanksgiving, it is a tradition of mine to watch all of the F.r.i.e.n.d.s Thanksgiving episodes with massive amounts of junk food!

I couldn't be more excited to embrace Fall this year with my little Hallie! 
What's on your bucket list?

Oh and in case you didn't know, today is National Teddy Bear Day! Stay tuned to see how Hallie and I celebrate!


<3 Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Love your list Kelly! So much fun stuff on there. We had an amazing Friendsgiving at our house one year and it is one of my happiest memories. It is also the first time I cooked a turkey too :).

    Fall is going to be awesome this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends junkie over here too!! You're a girl after my own heart for sure! Thanksgiving episodes are THE best!!!
    We use to live in DFW and loved the balloon show too!!! Show much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love the thanksgiving episodes of shows! I never really watched Friends but how fun of a tradition is that?! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this list!! Many of them are on ours too. What do you think about the new PSL? I'm not a fan and plan to just make my own this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The balloon festival is so fun!!! I love your list!!! The weather is AMAZING today!!! Don't forget the Arboretum!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...