A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Balloon Festival

On Saturday Morning, I got Hallie and I up and ready super early to keep our tradition of attending the morning lift off of the Plano Balloon Festival! First I stopped for donuts, then I picked my Mom up, where we made coffee and got Hallie dressed in the adorable skirt my mom made for her.  


Then we were off, before the sun came up! When we got there, unfortunately they announced that not all the balloons would be blown up and the ones that did, couldn't take off because of the storm in the area. So we stayed and watched a few balloons.  Hallie was in awe for a little bit until she noticed the dog passing by us.  Then her attention turned to that.  Before long it was sprinkling and we decided to leave.  Here's to next year! I hope you enjoy the pictures I was able to get though!
Hallie and Nana









The clouds rolling in

I thought it would be fun to do some side by side comparison pictures
It's crazy how much everyone changes in a year!
<3 Kelly 

12 comments:

  1. That skirt is wonderful!! And the donuts made my stomach growl! Love the comparison shots... hope next year is even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stop it with that skirt!!!!! Adorable!!!! My mom is a seamstress as well and some of my favorite outfits of Lily's have been homemade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bummer it ended up being a bust. But at least Hallie got to dress up in her super cute skirt! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww love the compariosn pics, how neat to see the differences! LOVE her skirt, and what a fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. K that skirt is the best! but bummer about the weather ruining it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that hot air balloon skirt! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit is adorable!! Annabelle would probably be more excited about the dog as well. Sorry the weather didn't cooperate, still looks fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her little outfit is precious!! We didn't make it out there this weekend, but I definitely thought of you!! Glad you all could make it - do you take DART or just chance the parking??

    ReplyDelete
  9. shes' gotten so big! i love her skirt :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her skirt is adorable! She looks so grown up in it. I love seeing side-by-side comparison pictures. It's amazing how fast they grow and how much everyone can change in a year. It stinks that it got rained out but it looks like you girls had fun anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that is so much fun Kelly. Love that your mama made her a balloon skirt. I bet you got about 100 compliments on that :). Donuts are always the best way to start any day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love her little skirt!! And the size by side pictures from last year. Isn't it crazy how much they change in a year. Sorry for the storm and the rain, but at least she got to see the balloons for a little while. And I know she enjoyed those donuts!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...