Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Who, What, When, Where, Why Wednesday with Stephanie

Happy Hump Day Friends! Today I have Stephanie here from Wife Mommy Me answering all 
of my questions!
Who?- Who are you? Tell my readers a bit about yourself

I’m Stephanie, wife to J and Momma to C. We are located in Buckeye country and after spending 2 years in Texas, we have embraced the fact that we are truly Yankees. I blog over at Wife Mommy Me. When I’m not taking on life as a bona-fide boy Mom, you can find me blogging, running, watching copious amounts of The Good Wife


What?- What do you Blog about? Is there a story behind your blog name?
I blog about family, favorite products and books, our go to recipes and document our son’s life. WMM has served as Connor’s baby book over the last 2 ½ years. The name Wife Mommy Me comes from the 3 different titles I carry: I’m a wife, a mommy and I’m  me. 1 person, 3 gigs.

When?- When did you start blogging?
I started blogging in March 2012 when we announced we are expecting our son. That post can be found HERE.

Where? –Where do you live?
We are in southwest Ohio. Both my husband and I are from the area. Other than the 2 years we spent in ATX, we have always lived in Ohio. While there are pros and cons to the Buckeye State, I love being back home and can’t image raising our son anywhere else.

Why?- Why did you decide to blog
When I started blogging, were had been married 9 months and had just found out we were pregnant. With all these changes happening and with what was to come, I needed to find an outlet and blogging made sense. It allowed me to express myself as a wife and soon  to be Mommy. Looking back, I’m glad that started blogging simply because of the amount of  life I’ve been able to document and share.

I was also able to get Stephanie to dish a little more on herself!

1. What is your favorite thing about being a mom?  
Watching Connor grow, discover, change. It’s amazing to see what he can do now that he wasn’t able to 2 months ago. We’ve recently conquered potty training and to think that in June he wasn’t able to go potty but can now is pretty cool. Connor is also hilarious. I can and do spend all day listening to him talk. He says some of the funniest things.

2. If you could live anywhere,  where would you choose to live? 
Like I mentioned before, I love being back home. One change I would make if possible is that I would love to have a bigger house (I would love to have the space to entertain) with a killer kitchen along with a bigger yard for Connor.










3. What flavor ice cream is your favorite?  Mint chocolate chip. Give me any and all mint.

4.What is your "anthem" song.  One that you think best fits you or your personality. 
Anything Bruno Mars. Seriously. That boy is my JAM! Folks would be shocked to find me rockin’ out to Gorilla. I just love me some Bruno.

5. What's something your readers would be surprised to learn about you? 
 WMM is very much a Mom/Family blog so I think folks would be surprised to know that at one point in my life, I had really considered not having children. Now that I’m a full time stay at home Momma, I laugh at my younger self. 20 something Stephanie didn’t have a clue!

3 comments:

  1. Connor is so cute!! I love that Stephanie put it out there that she was thinking about not having kids - but that she's completely changed her mind!! Makes me feel better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Stephanie! I love Bruno Mars and right now my go to song is Uptown Funk! That song always puts me in a good vibe!

    www.artadorned.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Stephanie so much. It was great reading more about her :).

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...