Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, August 14, 2015

Oh hey, 5 favorite Pinterest Recipes

Happy Friday and greetings from the beach! We are taking a little beach Vacation for my mom's birthday! It will be nice having the whole family together.

Today I am sharing 5 of my favorite Pinterest Recipes!

5. Julia Child's Chicken- This is probably my favorite chicken recipe ever and we probably eat it once a month! 




















4. Spaghetti Squash Bake- This is such a yummy light summer dinner and an absolute fave in our house! 
























3. Chicken Shnitzel- Easily Christopher's favorite chicken recipe! 
























2. S'mores Krispy Treats- Anytime I bring these to any event they are gone in seconds! YUM! 
























1. Oreo Dip- This is like lick the plate clean good...you wont be sorry you tried it!



















Hope you enjoy these and that everyone has a great weekend!
<3 Kelly

7 comments:

  1. I've been in a meal planning rut so I'm definitely adding these to the list!! Thanks for sharing! Also, I need to make those smores krispy treats ASAP! Ignore the fact that it's not even 7am yet, HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip... I'll be over here trying to not stuff my face with oreo dip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that Oreo dip!!! I need that in my life ASAP. That Julia Child's chicken looks super delicious as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at Oreo dip.... oh, my , word! That, that looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I've been needing new recipes! And that Oreo dip looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...