A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, August 24, 2015

Must Have Monday Hallie's Fall wardrobe

Happy Monday! And Happy back to school day to all the mommies whose little ones are starting a new school year! A special good luck to my girls at work! Cleo is going into middle school and Sadie is going into third grade, as is my nephew Matt! Good luck to little Aiden going into Kindergarten! I can't believe these kids are all so grown up! It makes me so sad that one day I will be taking Hallie to her first day of school! For now though, back to school for us just means back to playgroup and welcoming cool weather....eventually! 

Speaking of cool weather, Hallie's Memi and I went shopping over the weekend and got Hallie a few new things for her Fall wardrobe! I can't wait for it to cool off so she can wear them! 

1. Carter's Heart Dress and sweater set- The colors of this dress just scream Fall! I love it! It will be perfect for play group as well as Church.  I love that it is so versatile and can be warn now as well as with the sweater through Fall!












2. Carters Denim Top-  I paired this with some Camouflage leggings, but I love that it can be paired with anything! I also paired it with gray leggings, Salt Water Taffy Moccs and a cute infinity scarf given to us by our sweet friend Serene!
3. Carters Olive Twill Top and Floral Print Leggings- Again another mix and match outfit! I love these because they can be worn in all different types of weather when paired with other things! 




4.) Carter's overalls- Easily my favorite buy! I can't wait for her to wear them with her cute little piggies! I paired it with a pink and white polka dotted onesie (similar here) and Daddy paired it with her Future Aggie shirt.  I think I got the LAST pair in baby sizes, but they also have them at Kohls! 
























5.) Scottie Dog Set- Can you tell this was Hallie's pick!? My Dog loving girl chose this little set and has been pointing at it ready to wear it since we got it on Saturday!












Another outfit that was given to us that will be worn this Fall is this cute Burberry Dress (Similar Here) 



















Fall shoe Picks:
Freshly Picked Weathered Brown Moccasins and Heirloom in Cream and Gold

Carters Bows and Socks

What are your favorite Fall style picks?
<3 Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Suuuuuch adorable outfits! We need to get Lils a new Aggie dress for fall football & have yet to find little man something to squeeze into for kickoff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh that yellow sweater dress combo is perfection! Legging/jeggings are my fave fall staple. I wish I could pull them off as adorably as Aria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pup outfit is totally my favorite too! Good choice Hallie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these outfits are killing me!! SO MUCH CUTE! I haven't bought any Fall outfits for Mia because I've heard it goes from summer to spring in Arizona, ha ha! I'll be living vicariously through you with the fun, Fall wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute!!! That little Burberry dress!! That could be a great Thanksgiving or Xmas outfit too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I miss shopping for teeny tiny little clothes like those so much.... but not enough to have another ;). You got some really cute stuff Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, her fall wardrobe is so cute! I want some of those outfits! Especially that Burberry dress!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...