A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Chit Chat

Hallie is very talkative these days! I never want to forget all of the cute exclamations and phrases she says, so I thought there was no better place to document them there right here on the blog!

Names Hallie Can say:

  • Momma
  • Dada
  • Stella
  • Nana
  • Bapa
  • Pop
  • Matt
  • Anna
  • Brayden
  • Cleo
  • Sadie 
Favorite Phrases:
  • What's that/Who's that?
  • Silly Silly
  • Tickle Tickle
  • Here ya go
  • Night Night
  • Stella Sit
  • Boom Boom
  • Vroom Vroom
Other words she knows:
  • Puppy
  • Up
  • Hi
  • Hey
  • Bye
  • Duck
  • Quack
  • Cup
  • No
  • Baby
  • Done
  • Again
  • Ball
  • See
  • Pretty
  • Hot
  • Yum

I can't believe how vocal she is! If you were counting that's about 35 words and phrases! It baffles me how quickly she is learning and how she repeats everything we say! Each day is a new adventure with my sweet girl, and I can't wait to see what she says next!
We are also wishing Hallie's Nana a very Happy Birthday today!
If you want to see more photos of Hallie, make sure you are following us on Facebook!
<3 Kelly 

9 comments:

  1. That's awesome that she knows so many words and so young. You have one smart, cute cookie on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so neat to watch that vocab explode. I think Aria was a tinge slow on the talking so I was so anxious for the words to come, then we had a handful all of a sudden...next month something like 90....and then it was just too many to count. It just happened so quickly! I wasn't expecting that ha. Words are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it so crazy to see how much they are picking up?! Ah! Video EVERYTHING! The way they say a certain word can change in an instant. You'll miss the baby version once they start pronouncing it correctly! One second Mia would ask for a "baupple!" and the very next second she asked again for an "apple" and never went back to calling them "baupples"... break my momma heart, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how fun! Sounds like a smart little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! That's a lot of words! So fun! She's such a smarty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a talkative little girl! The next several months are going to be so much fun as she learns more and more words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so great! I love that you are tracking all of this now. You will not regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure it's because she's got a great mama reading to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She has as many words as Olivia. Amazing! It makes it so much easier when they're talking more. That's wonderful that Hallie is so vocal.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...