A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Beach Trip

Last weekend the family headed South to the Gulf for a little Galveston Beach trip in honor of my Mom's birthday! It was a great time! Here are our best photos!
Neon Striped Dress- Gymboree

When we got into town, after dropping our things off at our sweet friend's house (the Donahoe's were so sweet to let us stay with them) we celebrated Nana's birthday with dinner and cupcakes!

Then we took Hallie's first ever walk on the beach! She LOVED it! 




 The next day we spent plenty of beach time!

Hallie and Nana
Cousin Matt had fun boogie boarding!
Shoveling sand was her favorite thing ever!

Searching for Seashells

Original Hofmann clan
LOVE this! It's SO me and the little sis!

We went to Mario's for an Italian dinner and the lovely Donahoe Family joined! 
They give the kids dough to play with...once Hallie figured out it wasn't to eat, she had fun!
Aiden and Easton

After dinner, Matthew and Hallie had a little "Photoshoot" on the beach as a gift for Nana
Dress- Gigglemoon

















 After pictures we hopped onto the Ferry to look for dolphins!


Easton
 See the dolphin?
Hallie, Aiden and Easton
 The next day we went back to the beach:
of course there was more digging
 Swim suit- Target (ON CLEARANCE!) 





After the beach we went to lunch...someone was really tired:

Then we did a little shopping and had some ice cream on the strand:





Hallie also got to meet the star of the book Naughty Nana:
 Pineapple Dress



We had such a wonderful time! 

Hallie was happy to get home to her puppy Stella though! 

7 comments:

  1. Awe, I love seeing Hallie on the beach!! What a FUN trip!! Now I'm totally itching to get to the beach (although that won't be happening any time soon now, ha!) So glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you took some great pics Kelly. I'm so glad that you took so many on our vacation so we can have good memories. I love the one of our whole family and the ones of the kiddos are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you had so much fun! love all the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to the Gulf every summer growing up and have so many happy memories there!!! It looks like you had fun! :)

    Melissa | So About What I Said

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look AWESOME mama! Hallie is so lucky to grow up with such a confident mommy setting such a great example for her!!! I love her little red and green swimsuit too - it's really the cutest thing ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! I love the pictures of your kids, they seem so happy! Also, I love Hallie's bathing suit!


    www.artadorned.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like such a fun beach trip and that Hallie had a blast. You look great mama!! I love her sweet pony tails. Your recap makes me want to go back.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...